Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 4 - Simple Croheted Kerchief

I came across another pattern on Pinterest that was created by Anneliese at Aesthetic Nest.  Her blog is quickly becoming one of my favorites for crochet patterns.  This pattern was for the Simple Kerchief.

My daughter, Daisha, has hair that is absolutely unruly and near impossible to tame.  To help, she loves to take funky, colorful bandanas and fold them in half to tie around her head.  She says it reminds her of Cinderella at the beginning of the movie.  :)  I had picked up a skein of beautiful and super soft yarn - Loops & Threads Impeccable in Holland Ombre.  I knew that this design would be perfect for the yarn so I got started.






If you look at the pattern, which can be found here, you'll notice Anneliese added a flower to hers.  I was going to do that as well, but Daisha liked it without the flowers instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment