Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 3 - Crocheted Crown


One of my favorite subjects to shoot through my photography business Sophisticated Snapshots is children.  Because of this, I've discovered that crocheting some of my own accessories can be cost-effective and give the photos a warm feel all at the same time.  And it allows me to fulfill my need to craft.  LOL

I got so excited when a found the Pin for this crown.  The original pattern is from Alli Crafts and can be found here.  The pattern is available in sizes newborn through 2T.  I pulled out some leftover Bernat Baby Sport yarn I had leftover from other projects and tried it out.







I can't wait to make a few more of these in different sizes to use as props... and in different colors!

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute ! If I ever get enough babies I will be paying you to make some of these for me!

    ReplyDelete